Saturday, January 29, 2011

Trust your vendors

Photo via Tres Sugar.

I'm so relaxed about wedding plans. As it nears, I'm less concerned about details and it's rather shocking because I thought I'd be more stressed as we get closer to the date. A couple reasons for my relaxation:


1.) I'm incredibly excited to get married
2.) All of the major details are covered: Church, Reception, rentals, music, food, dress, etc. 
3.) I'm very happy with the decisions I've made
4.) I trust all my vendors


If you're planning a wedding, hire people you trust. A big part of my relief is from not worrying about whether the cake will show up or if the caterer is reliable or if the photographer is any good. In our case, we have a lot of family and friends involved so it's easy to trust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment