Friday, September 3, 2010

A charming continental breakfast

Sips and bites table by Elizabeth Anne Design. Photo via The Sweetest Occasion

I've planned a little wedding day continental breakfast for the bridal party, mainly because I'll have an excuse to have champagne for breakfast (not that I need an excuse)! We'll have some scones, croissants with jam, and fruit. Plus we'll have the fixin's for mimosas and bloody marys-- served in moderation of course. I've been a starving bridesmaid before and I want to make sure everyone is fed throughout the day. 


All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. ~ John Gunther

3 comments:

  1. Yumm, I can't wait. Your blog always makes me hungry, as you put up such lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I was hoping I could snag a jar of your goods :)

    ReplyDelete