Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

In honor of the 4th, how about some sparklers at your wedding? My good friend had a sparkler send-off like the one below. It was fun for the guests and so romantic. 

Photo by In His Grace Photography


UPDATE: I really loved this idea for my wedding but I couldn't spend too much on such a little detail. After hunting around online, I had an epiphany- there are a lot of roadside fireworks stands right across most state lines in the mid-west. On a recent road-trip I stopped to hunt for a deal on sparklers. It was also the week-end after the 4th of July which meant one thing: SALE. I snagged 300 sparklers for $15. The best quote I found online was over $100. So, if you want sparklers, take a road trip and watch for firework stands. This is one instance where it's way cheaper than anything you'll find local or online. 

2 comments: