Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Simply pretty wedding was featured!

Photo by Maggie. Jam by Maggie. 

I'm excited because my friend, Margaret, featured simply pretty wedding on her blog, Ten Thousand Places. I read her blog regularly because, well, she inspires me and I'm so honored that she featured simply pretty wedding during her week of weddings. You can read the feature here. Her best posts cover art, music, fashion, food, religion, design, literature, pretty things, and a host of other great topics. I particularly love this post, dedicated to her parents on their thirtieth wedding anniversary. 


Also, she's a great maker of jams. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this girl's blog. I actually just had some homemade jam at my grandparents house in Texas (Muscadine grape and peach/pinapple: tasted so different than regular welches) I predict jam making will the next cool food trend of 2010... for realz.

    ReplyDelete