Wednesday, June 16, 2010

L O V E


The above photo is the reason why I'm getting married. 

When I get stressed out about wedding plans, I just remind myself that contrary to the wedding industry's blaring message, this will not be the "perfect day", its not "all about me and what I want" and while this day will be wonderful, it will not be "the single best day of my life". I'm convinced that they sell those messages to freak us out and convince us to spend more money. "How can it be the perfect day if you don't have potted trees at your reception!!!!"

If you're planning a wedding remind yourself of the big picture reason. It brings my focus back to how much I love my finace' and how excited I am to get married and celebrate with my nearest and dearest guests!



No comments:

Post a Comment