Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meghan and Sean.

My friends, Meghan and Sean had the most beautiful January wedding in Cleveland Ohio and Meghan agreed to let me share a few photos from their wedding. My parents got married in January and my fiance' and I are considering it as well. After all, who says a wedding has to be in June?

Meghan chose a bright green accent color which was stunning next to all the white. Also, please note the dark gold Church interior. I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I did.

Their photographer was a husband and wife couple in Cleveland. Their website is www.essenceoflovephoto.com. You should totally book them if you can, they did great work.

Doesn't the bridal party look great?! I dig those green dresses.

I couldn't resist including this photo of Meghan at the reception. She's obviously having a wonderful time. This is how all brides want to feel at their reception.


There is no need for decorations if you get married in a Church like this.

The Happy Couple.

Meghan has such classic taste. Notice the pearls and and the feathered flower barette and veil.



No comments:

Post a Comment